Top Valentine Date Ideas for New Couples
Love is in the air, and you’ve been dating your new beau for a few months now. You already know you love them and planning to do something very special with them this Valentines Day; however you’re still growing and want to experience something special and celebratory that can still help you learn more about each other. So what to do? Here are five top Valentine Date ideas to do with your new special someone:
- Scavenger Hunt. Make it fun. Ask him/her to answer riddles to find the clues to items that you placed somewhere either around town or around the house. The last item should give instructions that lead yo your Valentine’s Day activities.
- Get creative with food. Make a meal with symbols of love. Examples: Write I love you with string beans, make a tart in the shape of a heart…
- Make it a romantic night in. Valentine’s Day weekend is always one of the busiest weekends and the restaurants get packed. Cooking a meal in and then watching a movie allows for more intimate time and more conversation as well, plus if you’re on budget this saves money.
- Kisses are sweet. This one is for those who are passionate and love kisses. On small pieces of paper, write down every kind of kiss that you can think of (examples: passionate, on the cheek, etc.). Then fill an inexpensive red felt bag with your “kisses” and give it to your spouse. Ask your spouse to pull several pieces of paper from the felt bag, and then give your sweetheart whatever kind of kiss is described.
- Breakfast in bed. This one is also simple, but put a twist on it and write a list of 10 reasons why you love your better half. On his/her plate, leave a letter or card listing 10 reasons that you love him/her.
Share this post, choose your Platform!